alicante | academia | inglés | idiomas | cursos | nativo | aprender | bilingüe | cambridge | toefls | ielts | certificados oficiales | exámenes | niños
Los 7 idiomas más hablados del planeta
julio 6, 2018

The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) must certify U.S. schools so that they may enroll F and M students. The certification and recertification processes require a review of your school’s Form I-17, “Petition for Approval of School for Attendance by Nonimmigrant Student,” application, payment of the application fee, a site visit (for certification or for a new site), submission of supporting documentation, research, and adjudication.

In order to help school officials have a better understanding of the certification process, Study in the States now has an overview of the appeals and motions process online.

On this page you can get answers to questions, such as:

  • What is the difference between an appeal and motion?
  • How long do I have to file an appeal or motion?
  • Where can I find more information regarding appeals and motions?

If you have any additional questions about certification, you can call the School Certification hotline at 703-603-3400, or email

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada.

Abrir chat
Hola! ¿En qué podemos ayudarte?